I just love summertime. The long days and warm nights. In our family there are two things that are pretty synonymous with summer and that’s ice cream and eating s’mores. They are two of our most favorite summer treats. Since I partnered with Hershey this month to bring you fun ideas to make this summer a #HersheysSummer, I thought what would be more awesome than combining ice cream and S’mores!?
So I’d like to introduce you to the S’mores Sundae. It’s ooey gooey goodness just like a S’mores treat but instead of being hot, they’re cold! Perfect for a hot summer night. We like to make ours on Sunday evenings. I call them #SundaeSundays. These S’mores Sundaes are super simple to make too. I suggested some mini marshmallows as an optional topping, I don’t think the sundae needs them but they are a must-have for my kids.
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallow Cream
- Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Scoop the chocolate ice cream into a bowl. Go for three scoops. I won't tell!
- Add Marshmallow Cream as topping. You may need to melt yours to make it drizzle. I just spooned mine into a sandwich bag and snipped the end to squirt it on top.
- Liberally add Hershey's Chocolate Syrup on top. I use regular but you could also opt for Special Dark chocolate.
- Crush one half of a graham cracker and sprinkle on top. Use the other half inside the cup to help you scoop up every last bit!
- Top with mini Marshmallows (optional)
You could also really mix it up and add some extra Hershey’s syrup to your sundae. They come in four different varieties: chocolate, strawberry, Special Dark chocolate and caramel. I am a big caramel fan and adding caramel to the S’mores Sundae really puts it over the top!
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by The Hershey Company via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of The Hershey Company or Momtrends.