These 12 St. Patrick’s Day Treats will gear you up for any party including shamrocks, leprechauns or rainbows! Try the rainbow waffles for a fun breakfast treat or the Lime Sherbet Floats that are kid-friendly and only use 2 ingredients. Keep your festivities simple and delicious! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops by Homemaking Hacks
- Rainbow Waffles by The Wilson World
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake by Noble Pig
- Whiskey Cake in a Jar by Sprinkle Bakes
- Lime Sherbet Floats by Home Cooking Memories
- Lucky Charms Bundt Cake by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Mint Chocolate Oreo Trifle by Slow Roasted Italian
- Lucky Lime Poke Cupcakes by Spend with Pennies
- Lucky Leprechaun Cookie Bark by Your Home Based Mom
- Frozen Grasshopper Squares by Lil Luna
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops by JWIllustrations
And finally, the St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops pictured at the very top. These are the easiest of all!
- 6 Regular Marshmallows
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- Shamrock Candy Decorations
- Heat Chocolate Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with Shamrock decorations.
- Set pop on wax paper.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
Make St. Patrick’s Day special with some of these sweet treats. Do you have a favorite thing to make for St. Patrick’s Day?