I’m always looking for something healthy and delicious to make for the kids during Summer. I also love that you can make these Yogurt & Honey Popsicles as sweet as you want by adjusting your honey measurement AND if you’ve got little kiddos that can’t quite munch the bigger bits of fruit, puree everything together before you freeze.
This is a really versatile recipe, try it with a variety of fruits or local honey. Layering the fruit and yogurt in the molds when prepping will give this treat a fancier presentation for backyard BBQ treats. This is a fantastic way to get the bigger kids in the kitchen too. They’ll love a treat that they’ve made themselves! Enjoy!
- 2 C. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2-3 Tbs. Honey
- 1 C. Fresh Strawberries, washed and pureed in a blender or food processor.
- OR 1 C. Whole Blueberries, washed and dried
- 2-3 sets of 4ct. Popsicle molds or Dixie Cups and Popsicle Sticks
- In a small bowl, combine Greek Yogurt and Honey. You may want to add a little bit more or less depending on how sweet you want your popsicles.
- Mix the pureed strawberries into the yogurt and pour the mixture into each mold.
- For the layered popsicles with blueberries - Add fruit to the bottom of the mold or Dixie cup, add 1” of yogurt, another layer of fruit and yogurt again almost to the top.
- Place popsicle covers on and freeze for several hours to set.
- *If you like the popsicle stick look, simply add a small sheet of plastic wrap to the top and make a small slit on top directly in the center of the popsicle. Place a popsicle stick through the hole.
- *Makes approximately 8-10 popsicles. 1 popsicle = 1 serving.
For more delicious recipes, Follow me on Pinterest and check out my Desserts Board. There are more than 100 yummy ideas to satisfy your sweet tooth.