Chocolate, Pretzels and Caramel OH MY! These little White Chocolate Truffles will be made for my Christmas tins but, they’re going to be a great treat to share at Mom’s Night Out this fall if they don’t get devoured beforehand. They’re easy enough for the kiddos to help with too which is always a recipe winner in our house! I love that they can be made quickly and the recipe can be doubled or tripled for whatever the occasion. Enjoy!
- 12 oz. Wilton white candy melts
- 2 C. Mini pretzel twists
- 1 Package of Kraft caramels (located in the candy aisle)
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 Package of shelled pecans – about 5 oz. (located in the baking aisle)
- small sandwich baggie
- Line a baking sheet with foil or wax paper (doubles as easy clean up).
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the white candy melts in 30 second increments, stirring until completely melted. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, scoop 1 tablespoon of white chocolate onto the baking sheet. Repeat this step keeping each dollop of chocolate 1” a part.
- Stop between every 3-4 dollops and place a mini pretzel twist into the top of the chocolate. Repeat until you've used all but a few tablespoons of your white chocolate and each candy has a pretzel on top. Set aside the chocolate until time to drizzle on top.
- Pour the caramels into a small pot and add the 2 tbs. of butter. Melt on low and stir until it's nice and smooth.
- Using another Tablespoon, add 1 dollop of caramel onto the top of each candy. While the caramel is still warm add 2 pecans to the top of each. Repeat with all the candies.
- Let the candies set for about 30 minutes.
- Microwave the chocolate again since it's probably hardened by now, in 15 second increments and let it cool a minute.
- Scoop the remaining chocolate into the sandwich baggie and make a small snip in the corner of the bag. Drizzle the chocolate over your candies.
- *Makes approximately 25 candies. 1 candy = 1 serving.
- Store in an airtight container 1-2 weeks. I don't recommend leaving in the fridge or freezing.
Looking for more fantastic dessert ideas? Follow me on Pinterest and check out all the deliciousness on my Desserts Board. You’ll be drooling in no time!