I’m always looking for an easy recipe for dip to take to a Holiday Party. Something simple that I can whip up in the morning and grab from the fridge before I walk out the door. This is the festive dip that I’ll be making this year!
It uses only a few simple ingredients and you can mix it up in just a few minutes. This Snowman Dessert Dip looks so cute on a table and my own kids get such a kick out of it. You could also make it for a Frozen themed birthday party and call it Melted Olaf.
- 1 8oz Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 8oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Candy Corn
- Mini Pretzel Sticks
- In a large bowl, mix together Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Cool Whip. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips and Orange Candy.
- Place the Mini Pretzel Sticks in so that they stick out of the top of the dip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Looking for more fantastic sweet ideas? Be sure you Follow Me on Pinterest and check out the Christmas Cookies Board. There are so many yummy things to try!