Nutella is delicious and Pumpkin is delicious so, let’s mix ’em up! These Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are an unexpected delight. The combination of flavors with the warm spice and chocolate will make your taste buds dance!
I’m always looking for something unique to take to a potluck brunch or to make and have ready for a grab and go breakfast. Whip up a batch this week and enjoy!
- 1 can of Pumpkin (usually about 14.5 oz.)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C. Applesauce
- 1 C. Nutella
- 2 C. Flour
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ginger
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 24 ct. muffin tin or silicone baking cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray your muffin tins with non-spray cooking spray or use silicone baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine the wet ingredients, including the Nutella and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well. Slowly fold the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients.
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. When you can insert a toothpick and it comes out dry they are done.
- **Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days. Makes approximately 24 muffins.
As long as you are buying pumpkin, don’t miss out on my Homemade Pumpkin Butter or my Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping!
It’s that time of year to make some yummy Pumpkin Recipes! Follow my Pumpkin Recipes Board on Pinterest!