I have a really easy and very delicious recipe to share with you today: Halloween Marshmallow Pops. I can’t even begin to tell you how easy these are. I am challenged in the kitchen and even I managed to pull these off. They are a tad sweet for my taste but my hubby and kids gobbled them up.
If you are headed to a Halloween party or need to take treats to school, try these. It’s nearly impossible to mess them up. You should be able to find the Halloween Sprinkles at your grocery store or Target. If not, check a craft store. Also if you can’t find cute sticks like the ones I used, just use plain sticks for dipping, then slide some paper straws over them so they look cuter.
- 6 Regular Marshmallows
- ½ cup White Candy Melting Chips
- Orange & Black Halloween Sprinkles
- 6 Sticks
- Heat Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and roll to coat completely.
- Sprinkle Halloween Sprinkles over candy coated marshmallow and lay on wax paper.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.