I love Buffalo Chicken Taco Salad! The flavors of tangy Buffalo Dressing and the creaminess of Blue Cheese along with the crunchy texture. Delish! I like to make a large bulk of chicken at the beginning of the week and then separate it out to add to various recipes over the next few days. This one is always a quick easy meal by combining pre-cooked chicken and a few quick chopped ingredients. Ready to Devour!
If you want to make it a little lighter, use lettuce instead of chips.
- 2 Cups Tortilla Chips, lightly crushed
- 1 Shredded Chicken Breast (4 ounces)
- ¼ Cup Blue Cheese
- 1 Rib Celery, diced
- ⅛ Cup Black Olives, sliced
- ⅛ Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 3 TBS Buffalo Sauce
- Pile chips on large plate. Top with shredded chicken, blue cheese, celery, black olives, and red onion. Drizzle with Buffalo sauce.
Looking for more great recipes? Don’t miss my awesome Lunch and Dinner Boards on Pinterest. You’ll find all kinds of fabulous recipe ideas. Follow Me on Pinterest and check them out!
Leave a Reply