If you love Brussels Sprouts already or you are trying to coax the family into trying them this is a great recipe for the whole family. These are incredibly simple to prepare yet make an elegant presentation on your dinner table.
Roasting the Brussels sprouts in a pan until they are caramelized gives so much delicious flavor by bringing out their natural sweetness -even the kiddos gobble up the little pieces of this tasty green vegetable. I think they smell heavenly! I may or may not be guilty of popping them in like popcorn before plating them! They pair well with steak, pork, or chicken dishes.
- 1 lb. Brussel Sprouts
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Trim the end off each Brussels Sprout.
- Remove outer 2 layers of each sprout and discard.
- Quarter each sprout.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat combine; Butter, Brussels Sprouts, Garlic Salt, and Pepper.
- Saute until they begin to turn a dark golden brown-roughly 8-10 minutes. Personally, I like mine a little on the darker side so I cook mine more like 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over sprouts, toss a few times to coat well.
- Serve and Enjoy.
If you’re looking for more great recipes for Side Dishes be sure to Follow me on Pinterest and check out the Apps & Sides board!