Popsicles aren’t just for kids. Try out these Margarita Popsicles for a refreshing grown-up treat this Summer! Use your favorite tequila when making them and sprinkle a little salt on them before eating. Delicious!
We love to whip up tons of these and pull them out at parties after all the kids go to bed or are crashed out watching a movie. You can also add or subtract tequila if you want them stronger or weaker. I like them as is but hubs loves to spike them up!
- Blend your ingredients in the blender and pour evenly into your popsicle molds.
- Cover with the lids and freeze.
- To release the popsicles, run a little warm water over the mold for a few seconds.
- **If you would prefer using popsicle sticks like those shown in the photo cover the popsicle mold with plastic wrap or foil and make a small slit with a sharp knife directly in the middle of the mold. Insert the popsicle stick and freeze.
- *Makes 4 servings. 1 popsicle = 1 serving.
- Black Bean Salsa
- Strawberry Blueberry Infused Water
- S’mores Sundae
- Greek Yogurt & Honey Popsicles
- Garden Fresh Lavash Wrap