I absolutely love Fruit Infused Water. It’s such a delicious way to stay hydrated during the summer. It’ll be your favorite drink after a hot day outside. The flavor possibilities are endless. I mix all kinds of fruit and berries and herbs. This Lemon, Strawberry, Basil blend is one of my absolute faves. It’s crisp and refreshing, you’ll keep reaching for more!
- Individual Serving:
- ½ pint canning jar
- ½ lemon, sliced
- ¼ cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Small handful of fresh basil leaves (about ⅛ cup)
- For a Pitcher:
- 4 canning jars
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Large handful of fresh basil leaves (about ½ cup)
- Add the lemon slices, fresh strawberries and basil to the bottom of your jar and use a large spoon to mash them down a bit releasing their flavors.
- Fill the jar with water and let refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.
- *1 ½ pint jar = 1 serving
I usually just pour water and all my ingredients into a mason jar like I mentioned in the recipe. However, if you’d rather enjoy your fruit water on-the-go, you can buy special fruit infuser water bottles.
I found these in three different colors for $8.99. They get great ratings, are BPA-free and make it easy to make many different fruit infusions. This s a great alternative to carrying mason jars with you all the time!
Love this idea? Follow Me on Pinterest and check out my Pinterest Board with Summertime Drinks for more great recipes. Then here are some other summer treats you might want to try:
- Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- Strawberry Blueberry Infused Water
- Fresh Macaroni Salad
- Greek Yogurt Honey Popsicles
- Margarita Popsicles