These Bubbling Bath Salts are a fantastic gift to give your friends for holidays or birthdays. Scent them with any essential oil and complimenting body wash. Change the color to match the season or occasion. Make a few jars at a time to have Homemade Gifts on hand.
- 6 Cups Kosher or Epsom Salt
- ¾ Cup Lavender Scented Body Wash (I used Ivory Lavender Body Wash)
- 1 tbsp Olive, Coconut, or Sweet Almond Oil
- 2-3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (Optional)
- Purple Food Coloring (Optional)
- In a large bowl, combine salt and body wash, and mix until well combined.
- Add in your oil, essential oil and food coloring and mix well.
- On a lined baking sheet, spread the salt mixture out into a thin layer. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Once dry, break up any large clumps, and spoon into a sealable jar.
- Add ¼ Cup of Bubbly Bath Salts under running water.