This Homemade Cracked Peppercorn Salad Dressing is delicious! It’s perfect for this time of year when we’re making healthier, fresher choices for ourselves and our families. Even if that means that we add a little side salad to the supper menu.
We’ve featured it over a wedge salad but, be sure to try it over your favorite salad. You can make this dressing lighter by making it with low-fat dairy ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, quartered
- Assorted Salad Toppings such as, cucumber, red onion, bell pepper and grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cracked Peppercorns
- Salt as needed
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, sour cream, parmesan cheese, and peppercorns. Whisk well to combine and season with salt as desired. Add more milk to thin the dressing if needed.
- Quarter a whole head of iceberg lettuce, and serve each quarter as a “wedge” with your choice of toppings and dressing.
Want more healthy recipes? Be sure you Follow Me on Pinterest and check out the Fitness and Nutrition Board for some great ideas.