Don’t you just love going to holiday parties. I love all the festive food and gathering of friends. I also love seeing how beautifully everyone decorates their homes. Holiday parties are truly one of my favorite parts about the Christmas season! But what do you bring for your gracious host? These well-chosen hostess gift ideas are the perfect way to say “thank you.”
1. Gilded Pear Candle – This long-lasting soy wax candle is poured into a beautiful, pear-shaped glass jar. We love the Spiced Pear scent; a blend of pear, mandarin orange and Damask plum with sweet cinnamon, clove and vanilla bean. The perfect combination of winter and spice!
2. Custom Notebook – Notebooks are not only beautiful and functional but the custom ones show your hostess you thought ahead. Our favorites come from Minted. They have hundreds of gorgeous designs to fit your style. They are not only well-crafted but affordable too. Right now you can get $25 off your first purchase of $100+.
3. Embroidered Tea Towels – These white pique-woven cotton guest towels are classy, simple and totally perfect. Embroidered with Merry and Joy, they will add a festive touch to your hostesses kitchen.
4. Japanese Tea Tin – Grab a beautiful tea tin and fill it with your favorite tea. These airtight tea tins are hand-wrapped in custom-designed paper and with dozens of designs, you can find the perfect one for your favorite hostess.
5. Mod Metal Planter – A beautiful plant is such a classic hostess gift. We are loving all the funky succulents available this time of year! Make sure you have a planter as perfect as your plant. These modern minimalist planters in subtly antiqued metal are perfect.
6. Set of Coasters – We absolutely love this coaster set. A striking union of warm shesham wood and multicolored resin stripes, these casual coasters in four colors come tied with twine for easy gifting.
7. “Heart of Gold” Bangle – Nothing says thank you like a beautiful piece of jewelry. This slim, stackable bangle from Kate Spade pulls double duty. Not only is it a simple, classic gift but it hides a meaningful “heart of gold” engraving inside.
8. Slate Cheese Board – These unique slate boards from the Brooklyn Slate Co. offer a beautifully rustic, organic surface for serving cheeses and hors d’oeuvres. Each board is hand cut, the edges chipped to impart a one-of-a-kind rough-hewn look.
9. Winter Soaps – We love the soothing scents of these winter-themed guest soaps. They come in four varieties and their festive packaging makes them great stocking stuffers and hostess gifts.
10. Holiday Mug Set – This stoneware set of decorated coffee cups comes from Pioneer Woman’s popular new line of kitchenware. This country garden design ties in all the colors of Christmas but is versatile enough that your hostess can enjoy them all year long.