Cookies & Cream Popcorn is such an easy versatile recipe! It’s great for a family movie night, a unique dessert or for a fun snack. You can add sprinkles or a pinch of salt for a salty sweet combination.
Popcorn is a staple in our house I’m always looking for ways to make it new and fun. This Cookies & Cream Popcorn was a hit with me and my boys. We gobbled it up! It was little too sweet for my husband’s taste but he’s very much a salty snack kind of guy.
Cookies & Cream Popcorn is really easy to make. If you don’t want to get your food processor dirty, you can add the Oreos to Ziploc bag and give your kiddos a rolling pin to break them up. I know for me, the fewer the dirty dishes the better! For your next family night it, whip up a batch and enjoy!
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 11 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 5 cup Popped Popcorn
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse several times to finely chop (do not reduce them to dust).
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Put popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle cookie pieces over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Allow to cool and serve.
Want more great Snack Ideas? Follow me on Pinterest and check out the Snacks Board!