Transform your watermelon into something extraordinary with one of these watermelon recipes. So many ideas to help you savor every juicy bite!
I love summertime. All the summer fruits just make my heart happy. Once May hits I try to always have a watermelon in the fridge. It’s great to eat it plain but there are so many delicious watermelon recipes you can try to transform your watermelon into something extraordinary.
Here are some of my favorite 25 watermelon recipes. From appetizers to drinks and even desserts there are so many things you can do with watermelon! One of my favorites is the Watermelon Feta Blackberry Skewers. They look amazing. The Watermelon Cake is a beautiful, healthy dessert option for your next party. Definitely don’t miss the Honey Grilled Watermelon Caprese Salad. It looks absolutely incredible. And while hubby grills that up, I’ll be sitting on the patio with a tall glass of Watermelon Lemonade. I’m counting down the days until watermelon season!
- Watermelon Feta Blackberry Skewers from A Healthy Life for Me
- Watermelon Mango Pico de Gallo by Damn Delicious
- Watermelon Feta Flatbread from Sugar and Cloth
- Watermelon and Goat Cheese Appetizer from A Food Centric Life
- Watermelon Salsa from Gimme Some Oven
- Watermelon Peach Caprese Salad from Joy the Baker
- Watermelon Feta Salad from Chef Savvy
- Watermelon Cobb Salad from The Delicious Life
- Watermelon Feta Quinoa Salad from Get Inspired Everyday
- Honey Grilled Watermelon Caprese Salad from How Sweet Eats
- Cucumber Watermelon Sangria from Better Homes and Gardens
- Watermelon Ginger Fizz from Sweet Paul
- Watermelon Margaritas from Recipe Diaries
- Watermelon Raspberry Slushes from Averie Cooks
- Watermelon Lemonade from Cooking Classy
- Watermelon Lime & Hibiscus Ice Pops from Hello Glow
- Raspberry Watermelon Sorbet from The Recipe Rebel
- Watermelon Bars from Right at Home
- Watermelon and Blueberry Cheesecake from Watermelon.org
- Watermelon Cake from The Beauty Dojo
All Thing Watermelon
- Watermelon Ice from Taste and Tell
- Watermelon Jelly from Love and Olive Oil
- Sour Watermelon Gummies from Meatified
- Watermelon Syrup from Domestically Blissful
- Watermelon Fruit Leather from Baked by Rachel
So many watermelon recipes I can’t decide which one to make first! Watermelons are already showing up in stores. I’ll keep waiting until the price drops some and they get a little sweeter. I seriously can’t wait!