25 Halloween Treats filled with skeletons, witches, pumpkins and spiders. Cute or spooky, your little ghouls will love these Halloween Treats! Most of them are easy enough for your kids to do with you!
I’ve heard of heart shaped pancakes for Valentine’s Day but never Jack O’ Lantern grilled cheese sandwiches for Halloween. My kiddos will go nuts for these! Love these? Try some of these other Halloween Treat meal ideas. Breakfast or lunch, you gobblins will gobble them up!
- Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping by Saving with Shellie
- Spiced Ghost Pancakes by Taste and Tell
- Pumpkin Pie Poptarts by Jamonkey
- Monster Sandwiches by Chocolate and Carrots
- Jack-o-Lantern Cheeseburgers by Crafty Morning
- Ghost of Monte Cristo Sandwiches by Martha
I’m a big fan of salty and sweet treats. I love this Halloween Muddy Buddy Mix by Sweet Treats & More. You really can’t go wrong with candy corn and pretzels! Here are a few more that I love:
- Halloween Pretzel Sticks by Saving with Shellie
- Reese’s Oreo Pops by Saving with Shellie
- Candy Corn & Pretzel Bark by Real Simple
- No Bake Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Bars by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Peanut Butter & Toffee Candy Bark by Epicurious
- Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brittle by Bless This Mess
- Autumn Brittle by Adventures in Cook
Don’t forget the sweet treats! If you love the picture at the top, check out the recipe for Halloweegan Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cookies by Wing It Vegan. Are these the cutest things!? She hand carved. I used a cookie cutter.
Then there’s the cute Halloween Spider Cupcakes by Damn Delicious. They look so easy. You could even use a box cake mix and store bought icing. Dip in sprinkles and add the embellishments and done! Here are a few more treats to whip up for your little tricksters.
- Candy Corn Popcorn Balls by Saving with Shellie
- Ghost Cupcakes by We Know Stuff
- Halloween No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Halloween Candy Cupcakes by A Night Owl Blog
- No Bake Ghost Cookies by My Frugal Adventures
- Gingerbread Skeletons by Right at Home
- Candy Corn Push Pops by We Heart Parties
Halloween Marshmallow Pops are probably one of the easiest treat to make. Add a cute stick. Dip in candy melts and roll in sprinkles. Easy Peasy!
There are so many fun things to make this holiday memorable! For more great ideas, check out my Halloween Treats Pinterest Board!