Fall is such a great time to craft with kids! With just a few basic craft supplies you can make loads of projects. The kids will love to make an entire patch of pumpkins, black cats, leaf garlands and gobbles of turkeys. Make a playdate out of it and have a few friends over to get some Easy Fall Crafts made. Here are some fantastic ideas for Easy Fall Crafts for Kids.
One idea is this cute Paper Bag Pumpkin Patch by Crayola. You can make multiple pumpkins and make your own little pumpkin patch. Have younger kids stuff the pumpkins with newspapers and have the older ones paint them. Or let everyone color the bags with crayons instead of paint. Super cute and super easy!
Get your paint on with some of these other Fall crafts:
- Painted Leaf Garland by Alisa Burke
- Painted Acorns by Home Stories A to Z
- Handprint Owl Newspaper Art by Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Thankful Handprint Pumpkin by The NY Melrose Family
- Indian Corn Wreath by 1 Pure Heart
- Turkey Jar Craft by Yesterday on Tuesday
- Mason Jar Jack-O-Lantern by Glued to My Crafts
I LOVE these cute Turkey Napkin Rings by Uncommon Designs. They use simple items like paper and clothespins and they would look fabulous on your table for Thanksgiving. It’s also a great way to get the kids out of your hair while you are trying to cook. Task them with creating one for each person attending dinner!
Try out these other Fall crafts using ordinary items:
- Fall Leaves Felt Garland by A Beautiful Mess
- Glittered Pumpkins by HGTV
- Corn Cob Pencil Holder by Crafts by Amanda
- Fall Wind Chimes for Kids by The Benson Street
- Scribble Leaf Lantern by A Place Like This
- Yarn Pumpkin by Naturally Educational
- Pom Pom Turkeys by All You Magazine
I have little kids so some of the above crafts are a little above their skill level. If you are in my boat, check out these Spooky Spider Pinecones by Live Craft Eat. I can prep the pinecones during nap time and they can glue on the eyes and legs themselves. They might look as symmetrical as the picture above but I’m sure they will still turn out cute!
Check out more ideas for the tiniest crafters:
- Pumpkin Spice Playdough by Small + Friendly
- Craft Stick Scarecrows by Crafts by Amanda
- Pinecone Turkey by Yesterday on Tuesday
- Gratitude Pumpkins by The Joys of Boys
- Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkins by The Joys of Boys
- Scare Owl by Carolyn’s Homework
- Wacky Birds by Glued to My Crafts
Last but not least, I adore these Fall Leaf Finger Puppets by Crafts by Amanda. Sure you would probably have to make them yourself but how much fun would the kids have playing with these!? Tuck them away for use year after year.