Apples Abound! Whether you’re eating them raw, dipping in caramel and nuts or mixing them up to bake in a pie or tart, here are some fresh ideas for you to try with apples this season.
Traditional Apple Recipes:
- Warm Caramel Apple Crisp by Six Sister’s Stuff
- Apple Turnovers by Erren’s Kitchen
- Butter Crumble Apple Pie by The Country Cook
- French Apple Tart by Crazy for Cookies and More
These Apple Harvest Squares from A Family Feast look absolutely delicious! I think the coconut flakes really give them a little something extra. I can’t wait to make them for a Fall Potluck Brunch!
More Apple Bars and Cakes:
- Apple Fritter Bread by The Baking Chocolatess
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake by Mel’s Kitchen Café
- Apple Dapple Cake by Marty’s Musings
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars by Sally’s Baking Addiction
Are you drooling over this Caramel Apple Stacked French Toast from The Cozy Apron? This looks almost too good to eat!
More Apples for Breakfast:
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter by My Baking Addiction
- Caramel Apple Monkey Bread by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Baked Apple Doughnuts by The Cake Blog
- Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider by My Frugal Adventures
Apples in Salads and Savory Dishes:
- Refreshing Apple Slaw by Refresh Restyle
- Apple and Brie Melts by Home is where the Holmans are
- Bacon Apple Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad by Clusters of Carlyn
- Emeril’s Blue Cheese Waldorf Salad by Kitch Me
- Apple Mustard Marinade by Lady Behind the Curtain
Move over traditional nachos! These Apple Nachos from One Good Thing by Jillee might be my new fave! Layers of apples instead of chips. yummy toppings like blueberries and coconut make this decadent.
More Apples for Dipping and Snacking:
- Caramel Apple Puppy Chow by Deliciously Sprinkled
- Apple Brickle Dip by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Mini Caramel Apples by Kiss Recipe
- Caramel Apple Muddy Buddies by Life with the Crust Off
Last but not least, warm up with this Homemade Winter Wassail from Alaska from Scratch So comforting and just the perfect thing for a cold day!
Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, Gala, whatever your favorite variety of apple is, enjoy them this season in one of these delicious recipes!