20 Halloween Treats filled with skeletons, witches, pumpkins and spiders. Cute or spooky, your little ghouls will love these Halloween Treats!
I’ve heard of heart shaped pancakes for Valentine’s Day but never Jack O’ Lantern grilled cheese sandwiches for Halloween. My kiddos will go nuts for these!
Here are some fun Halloween Treat meal ideas…
- Mummy Face Pizza by Susie QTPies Café
- Mummy Hot Dogs by Mommy Musings
- Pumpkin Muffins with Crumble Topping by Saving with Shellie
I’m a big fan of salty and sweet so these Chocolate Pretzel Spiders will be on my ‘to make’ list for sure!
Here are a few more Salty and Sweet Treat ideas …
I tried this Poor Man’s Payday mix a few years ago and was hooked! It tasted just like a Payday Bar without the caramel goo – Delish!
Be sure to check out these other Halloween Treats…
- Candy Corn Popcorn Balls by Saving with Shellie
- Dead Lady Fingers by The Nerds Wife
- Spider Web Snacks by Mom Endeavors
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes by Glued To My Crafts
- Snack O ‘Lantern Fruit Cups by Frugal or Free
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops by Saving with Shellie
- Halloween Treat Blood Shot Eyes by Crazy Lou Crations
- Spooky Spider Pops by About a Mom
- Homemade Butterfinger Bark by Cookies and Cups
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers by The Pinning Mama
- Halloween Candy Cupcakes by A Night Owl Blog
- Frankenstein Pudding Cups by The Mom Creative
There are so many fun things to make this holiday memorable! For more great ideas, check out my Halloween Treats Pinterest Board!