Teacher Appreciation Week is next week and I have a bunch of ideas for you that you can make for your teachers. It’s the perfect time to make them feel special and to thank them for taking such care with our kiddos all year.
Spend this week celebrating teachers and do all you can to make them feel extra special! Here are some fabulous FREE printables I found to help make it easy for you to put together some sweet treats.
- “Thank You For Making This School Year Such a Party” (with cupcake supplies) from Love The Day
- “Riesens Why I Like You” (with Riesens candy) from One Creative Mommy
- “Thanks for Pushing Me to Do My Best” (with push pins) from Liza On Call
- “There’s No Teacher I Love S’more Than You” (with s’mores supplies) from A Night Owl Blog
- “We’re Coming Clean. We Think You’re Awesome” (with Lysol Wipes) from It’s Always Autumn
- “Teacher You are Gold” (with Ferrero Rocher) from Kiki & Company
- “Thank You For Making Our Year Sweet” (with cinnamon rolls) from Happy Money Saver
- “O-Fish-Ally the Best Teacher” (with Sweedish Fish from A Bird and A Bean
- “Thanks for Being an Incredi-Ball Teacher” (with a Mason Jar cup) from Somewhat Simple
- “You Are the Key to My Success” (with keychain or candy) from Oh My Creative
- “Thank You for an Amazing Year” (with gift card holder) from Thirty Handmade Days
- “I’ve Had a Blast in Your Class” (with Sonic gift card) from Giggles Galore
- “You were Mint to Be a Teacher” (with Altoids) from The Creative Mom
- “Thanks for a Jolly Good Year” (with Jolly Ranchers) from Written Reality
- “Thanks for Being the Write Teacher for Me” (with Sharpies) from Organize Your Stuff Now
- “Roses Are Red Poem” (with Roses) from DIY Inspired
- “Thank You for Being a Light in the Life of a Child” (with a lantern) from The Crafting Chicks
- “You’re a Tote-lly Terrific Teacher” (with tote bag) from Uncommon Designs
- “Keep Calm & Teach On” (with pencils) from Frugal Coupon Living
- “You’re a Lifesaver” (with Lifesavers) from Live Laugh Rowl!
I’d love for you to share what you are doing for Teacher Appreciation Week. I’d to hear all your find plans. Also, be sure to Follow Me on Pinterest. I have a Teacher Appreciation board with all kinds of awesome ideas!