It’s time to make Christmas Cookies! My favorite Christmas Cookies are Traditional Iced Sugar Cookies in shapes of trees, bells, stars and snowflakes. There are so many great recipes for Christmas Cookies and here are 15 to get your holiday baking off to a great start.
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Wonky Wonderful
- Peppermint Whoopie Pies by Practically Functional
- White Chocolate Molasses Cookies by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Chocolate Mint Snaps by Vegan Mother Hubbard
These Cool Whip Cookies can be used with any type of Cake Mix. I made Chocolate last night for a Cookie Exchange and they are super yummy and easy to make! Crisp on the outside, chewy in the center, almost fudgy. Delish!
- Red Velvet Cool Whip Cookies by Franny Bolsa
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chippers by Pink Cake Plate
- Peppermint Balls by Simply Darrling
- Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Andes Mint Cookies by Wonky Wonderful
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies by Mom Endeavors
- Cran-Pistachio Cookies by The Girl Who Ate Everything
I love this Cherry-Chocolate combination. I’ll be whipping up a batch next week for a Cookie Exchange. Yum! ‘Tis the cookie season.
- Cherry Chocolate Kisses by The Curvy Carrot
- Gingerbread Cookies by Martha
- Pinwheel Cookies by The Shine Project
- Coconut Date Balls by Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen