These 14 Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids are easy and adorable! With a few basic crafting supplies and a little time you can have some cute projects made for this special day that’s all about LOVE. I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day Kid Crafts as much as we do!
Handprint Heart Valentine’s Day Craft
- First Have your little kiddo put their hands on paper and form their thumb and index finger into a heart
- Trace with a pencil
- Now give them some markers and allow them to decorate those hands however they would like!
- Cut out the hands. You may want to do this part!
- Glue to a pink or red piece of paper and display on the fridge or around the house! You could even frame it if you would like!
Here are 13 other fun Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts:
- Valentine Crayon Resist by Scrumdilly-do!
- Clay Valentine Bowls by La Famille
- Valentine Sun Catcher by We-Made-That
- Valentine Paper Bag Book by Rosy Posy
- Heart Window Clings by In these small moments
This next project will be wonderful to make with the kids using their favorite pictures of the family. I like the idea of having another tree to decorate since the Christmas tree is put away. This is smaller and simpler but still something fun to decorate. They could even make and hang little cards to say what they love most about their family.
- Tree of Love – Tater Tots and Jello
- Salt Dough Garland by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Valentine Instrument by No Time For Flash Cards
This next craft will be adorning my refrigerator throughout the year. We love magnets especially ones with hearts. I can’t wait to get the supplies together and get a handful of these made!
- Thumbprint Heart Magnets by Meet the Dubiens
- XOXO Potato Stamps by Momma’s Fun World
- Shaving Cream Valentine People by Kids on the Grand
- Sign Language Valentine Card Craft by Susie QT Pies Cafe
Another adorable Valentine tree to make. Even if you don’t have a heart punch, you could cut the hearts out by hand. Make sure you fold the paper in half and cut half of a heart shape (think candy cane shape) My daughter will love to make this and it will be so cute with lots of different sizes of hearts in various colors!
- Valentine Heart Cone Tree by Crafts by Courtney