This Vanilla Brown Sugar Body Scrub is a great way to give yourself or someone else an indulgent spa treatment from the comfort of your own shower. It smells good enough to eat and is an easy DIY version of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Scrub.
This is made from simple and inexpensive ingredients so its a thrifty gift for yourself or a friend. For the same price as one jar at Bath & Body Works, you can make several at home. Find cute jars at the craft store or just grab a Mason Jar. Homemade scrubs make a wonderful teacher gift, secret Santa gift, or gift exchange idea.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 vitamin E capsules (like these)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl thoroughly until they are all well combined.
2. To add vitamin E capsule, poke the end with a pin and squeeze the oil inside into other ingredients, discard capsule.
3. Store scrub in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Apply a palmful or more to arms, legs, shoulders, and chest, rub in a circular motion, rinse off. Moisturize as usual.
These ingredients are loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, flavinoids, natural exfoliants, and aromatherapy to give you skin a boost and scrub off what life leaves behind. Use 1-2 times a week for soft glowing skin.