You may have seen bags of table scatter at your local Dollar Store. Here’s another great way to use those hearts. Make your own Valentine’s Day Table Scatter Wreath! This might be one of the easiest crafts ever. With just $2 in supplies, you can make a sweet and simple Valentine’s Day themed wreath to decorate your home or office.
- 1 Bag of Heart Table Scatter
- Valentine’s Day themed ribbon
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue
- Begin by choosing the pieces of table scatter you wish to use. If there are assorted sizes, you will want to fish out the larger pieces to form your wreath.
- Arrange the pieces in a round, wreath shape. This will help you get a vision for the shape of your wreath and allow you to change it as needed before gluing the pieces. Arrange the scatter working in clockwise order, layering hearts on top of each other gently angling them as you go to create a circle.
- Glue the pieces of scatter together keeping the wreath shape you have formed.
- Once the wreath is formed, you can run a length of ribbon through the wreath for hanging. Simply run the ribbon through and tie it in a bow at the top. You can even embellish the ribbon with a piece or two of scatter glued on.
Your Valentine’s Day table scatter wreath is now ready to be displayed. Hang your wreath anywhere you need a pop of color or Valentine’s Day charm. For just $2, this is a craft you will want to give a try!
Don’t miss the other Valentine themed items I’ve posted. Plus I’ll have more great ideas next week!