I tend to get into a ‘rut’ packing the same snack over and over. This Zesty Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix gives a ‘zip’ to snack time. This recipe is quick, kid-friendly and is perfect sorting into snack size bags for lunches. Make a double or triple batch, the shelf life is a couple of weeks but, it won’t last that long once the kids get ahold of it!
- 1-15 oz. Bag of Pretzels, any shape
- 1-6 oz. Bag of Cheddar Goldfish Crackers
- 1-6 oz. Bag of Plain Goldfish Crackers
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 2 tsp. Dill Weed
- ⅓ C. Oil
- Large Brown Paper Bag
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine packet of ranch, oil and dill. Mix well.
- Pour pretzels and both packages of Goldfish into the brown paper bag, evenly pour the ranch, dill weed and oil mixture over the top.
- Close the bag and shake well evenly coating all of the pretzels.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- *Store in an airtight container for several weeks or divide evenly into snack bags.
Looking for more Kid Friendly Recipes? Follow me on Pinterest! My Kid Friendly Recipes Board is loaded with great ideas!