Summertime treats made easy with these Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles! These are great to have on hand for pool playdates or any hot afternoon. I’m always looking for recipes that the kiddos can help with, these Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles are easy enough to make that they can take the lead in the kitchen.
Set out the ingredients, 1 cup measure, 1/4 cup measure and a funnel (helpful for little hands). This is great to build up their coordination. They’ll be so excited to enjoy a treat that they’ve made themselves. Enjoy!
- Pour ¼ C. of Raspberry Lemonade into each popsicle mold.
- Add 6-8 Raspberries to each mold and use one of the popsicle sticks to push the fruit down toward the bottom. Depending on the size of your berries you could add more or less berries – you just don't want your molds overflowing.
- Cover the molds with the lids and freeze.
- **If you would prefer to use popsicle sticks instead of the lids that came with the molds, cover each mold with a small piece of plastic wrap. Use a knife to make a slit directly in the center of each popsicle. Next add the popsicles sticks and freeze.
- Makes 8 servings. 1 popsicle = 1 serving
Looking for more Kid Friendly Recipes? Follow me on Pinterest and check out my Kid Friendly Food board.