This Garden Fresh Lavash Wrap is in perfect time for gardens that are ripe for the pickin’! Use the tomatoes, onions and lettuce or other yummy homegrown goodies to make this delicious wrap.
For the Lavash bread, I like to use the Flatout Wraps that can be found in the deli department at most stores. They’re great to use when you’re preparing for a brunch or luncheon since you can prepare them an hour or two ahead of time with no worry about them being too soggy. Sometimes, instead of mayo or cream cheese, I spread on hummus for a little twist. Wraps are a huge hit at my house. I hope you enjoy them too!
- 1 Flatout Lavash wrap
- 4 slices of Deli Ham
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- 4 slices of Tomato
- ¼ C. Shredded Cheese
- 2 large Romaine Leaves
- Philadelphia Green Onion and Chive Cream Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lay out one Flatout lavash wrap and evenly spread 1-2 Tbs. of cream cheese across the bread.
- On one end of the bread simply layer your ingredients (as shown in the photo). You will only want to put the ingredients on the one end because you will need the extra room to roll your wrap up.
- Once you added all the ingredients in even layers simply roll up and cut into 1-2” sections.
- Can be served immediately or placed in the fridge, covered for 1-2 days.
- *1 wrap = 1 serving, however I was able to split this with my husband and it was the perfect size for us.