Memorial Day Weekend is the official kickoff for summer. And with summer comes all kinds of barbecues, pool parties and grill outs at the lake. I have the PERFECT recipe to take to your next summer social. It’s quick. It’s easy and I always bring my dish home empty. Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip!
This recipe only needs a few ingredients: Cilantro, Ranch Dip Mix, Diced Jalapenos, Sour Cream and Cream Cheese.
To make yours just put the cream cheese (softened) and sour cream in a food processor and blend. Then add the ranch dip mix. Blend again. Then the can of diced jalapenos. We like it hot in this house. If you like it mild, start with a half can and go from there. Then add a bunch of cilantro. I usually pull the leaves from the stems but if you’re in a hurry, just stick the whole thing in. The cilantro gives it a beautiful green color too.
Blend one last time and Presto! Creamy, ranch-y, jalapeno-y goodness. Perfect for dipping raw veggies, tortilla chips, veggie chips, pita chips or anything else you have on hand. Isn’t everything better with ranch?
Here’s the printable version for you:
- Cream Cheese (8oz)
- Sour Cream (8oz)
- 1 Packet of Ranch Dip Mix
- ½ Can of Diced Jalapenos
- ½ Bunch Cilantro
- Put softened cream cheese and sour cream in Food Processor and combine until well blended.
- Add packet of Ranch Dip Mix. Combine until well blended.
- Add ½ can of diced jalapenos (less for mild heat, more for high heat). Combine until well blended.
- Add ¾ bunch cilantro. Combine until well blended.
- For best results, chill for one hour. If you're in a hurry you can serve immediately.