It’s Halloween and I thought I’d share one of my favorite recipes to help you get rid of all that Halloween candy. Raid your kids’ stash of M&Ms and try these Coconut M&M Magic Bars. They are delicious. If you want to sub fun-size bags instead of the 4 single serve bags, you’ll need about 9 of them.
If you want to leave off the peanuts, try 2 cups of pretzel pieces instead. You could also use Holiday-themed M&Ms to give them a holiday look. They have Harvest Mix out right now and you’ll see the Holiday Mix very soon. I think those red, white and green ones would look so festive!
These are so super easy to make. You really can’t mess them up and they are the perfect treat to take to parties and school events.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 package semi sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 4 packages plain M&M’s (1.69oz x 4)
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x13 glass pan with parchment paper.
- In glass bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
- Press evenly into pan.
- Top with coconut, chocolate chips, M&M’s, and peanuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.