I love Buffalo Chicken Taco Salad! The flavors of tangy Buffalo Dressing and the creaminess of Blue Cheese along with the crunchy texture. Delish! I like to make a large bulk of chicken at the beginning of the week and then separate it out to add to various recipes over the next few days. This one is always a quick easy meal by combining pre-cooked chicken and a few quick chopped ingredients. Ready to Devour!
If you want to make it a little lighter, use lettuce instead of chips.
- 2 Cups Tortilla Chips, lightly crushed
- 1 Shredded Chicken Breast (4 ounces)
- ¼ Cup Blue Cheese
- 1 Rib Celery, diced
- ⅛ Cup Black Olives, sliced
- ⅛ Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 3 TBS Buffalo Sauce
- Pile chips on large plate. Top with shredded chicken, blue cheese, celery, black olives, and red onion. Drizzle with Buffalo sauce.