I’m always up for trying out simple, yummy snack recipes. These Ranch Snack Pretzels can be made in about 20 minutes and are great to have ready when you’re expecting company and want to have something to munch on. For Holiday Season, make a batch and package individually to give as gifts. Enjoy!
- 1-15 oz. Bag of Pretzels (I used small circles but you could any shape)
- 1 Ranch Seasoning packet
- ¼ C. Oil
- large brown paper bag
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the ranch packet and oil and mix well.
- Pour the entire bag of pretzels into the brown paper bag and evenly pour the ranch and oil mixture over the top. Close the bag and shake well evenly coating all of the pretzels.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes to 'dry' the pretzels out.
- *Store in an airtight container for several weeks. Makes approximately 15 servings.