Don’t you just love Spring? Cool mornings, warm afternoons. Sun shining. Flowers blooming. However, all the temperature changes make it a little tricky to plan a wardrobe. You need versatile pieces that you wear warm one day and cool the next. I was in Old Navy the other day and thought they had a bunch of cute things.
For all of you looking to transition your wardrobe into Spring, here are 14 pieces you can mix and match to make 16 different outfits. Perfect for an afternoon at the park, date night or just running errands. Check your closet. I’m betting you have some basics similar to the pieces mentioned, like denim capris and tan strappy sandals. Grab a couple of the others and you are on your way to looking cute all Spring!
1. Striped Linen-Blend Shift Dress – $34
2. High-Rise Belted Soft Pants – $21.97
3. Linen Blend Pull-On Pants – $28
4. Linen Blend Shorts, Stone – $18
5. Cuffed Denim Capris – $27
6. Perfect Tank, Striped – $5
7. Word Graphic Tank, Grey – $11
8. Notch Neck Jersey Top, Lime – $12
9. Embroidered Top Gauze Top – $25
10. Striped Boatneck Top – $13
11. Short Sleeve Cardigan – $28
12. Criss Cross Sandals – $22
13. Cross Open Espadrilles – $24
14. Crochet Overlay Scarf – $12
These are the regular prices for the items. However through Sunday (5/10) Old Navy has a coupon code for 30% off your entire purchase. There are a couple exclusions like the Everyday Steals but it should help you grab some of these items for even less! Just use coupon code MOMSRULE at checkout. Shipping is free when you spend $50.