The end of the school year is fast approaching and that means year-end report cards are on their way! For those of you whose kids bring home good report cards, don’t miss this Good Report Card Freebies list. It’s great for motivating your kids to finish the year strong. Or use them as surprise rewards after the report cards come home.
2. Krispy Kreme – Get a free original glazed donut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
3. Chick-fil-A – Bring in your all A’s and B’s report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets! Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating
4. Pizza Hut – Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
5. McDonalds – If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. This may vary by location so call ahead first!
6. Family Video – Throughout the month of June, Family Video gives a FREE overnight movie or game rental to students for every ‘A’ they receive on their final report card in any core subjects designed to ensure that we are an active, participating member of the community in which our store is located.
7. Cheryl’s Cookies – Get up to 3 FREE Cookies for A’s. Call ahead because this seems to just be for Ohio and California locations.
8. Cold Stone Creamery – Not on a national level, but the stores are individual owned & operated so the best thing to do would be to ask your local store as some have offered them in the past.
9. The Melting Pot – They offer a straight A’s club for all elementary and middle school students. Kids with good grades earn a free meal with the purchase of an adult four-course dinner.
10. Peter Piper Pizza – Their As + Bs = Cheese program rewards kids who get good grades. Get a free 7″ cheese pizza and games tokens with your report card!
11. Bank Rewards – A reader sent in the tip to check with your local banks and credit unions as many of them offer money rewards for good grades as well.
12. Auto Insurance – Be sure to tell your insurance company that your child gets good grades! Many have discounts available for it.
Although I did contact each company to verify their participation again this year, I always suggest calling ahead to be sure that your area business is participating. The last thing you want is a disappointed child with a good report card right?