Eucalyptus Spearmint is one of my favorite blends at Bath & Body Works. It’s part of their Aromatherapy line. My favorites are the Hand Soap and the Bath Soak. Bath & Body Works says this scent combination promotes stress relief. I love it because it’s is so fresh and clean.
This weekend I whipped out my essential oils and made my own Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath Soak. It’s was super cheap. I know exactly what’s in it and it smells just as amazing. So next time you’re at the mall, skip the $16 bottle of Bath Salts and try this instead!
- 2 Cups of Salt (I prefer coarse sea salt but you can use mineral salt or epsom salt)
- 1 Cup Baking Soda (optional for bubbling)
- 8 drops of Spearmint Oil from Young Living (Here’s why)
- 16 drops of Eucalyptus Radiate Oil from Young Living
- If you choose to use the baking soda, start by mixing the salt with the baking soda in a small bowl. Make sure you mix them thoroughly.
- Next add the oils. I like mine to have a strong smell. You could always start with half and add more if you like them stronger. Mix well.
- Store them in an airtight jar. I found these little bottles with corks at Hobby Lobby. You can use a mason jar or anything else you have.
- To use, add about 1/4 cup to a warm bath. Breathe deep and relax. Enjoy!
If you love homemade bath products, don’t miss my Bath & Body Works knock off Warm Vanilla Sugar Scrub.