Dollar Store DIY: Drink Charms
- Miniature Christmas ornaments
Three supplies are all you need to make this craft possible. We were able to find everything at our local dollar store. Mini ornaments are typically sold in packs of 4, so for around $3 we were able to make a total of 8 charms. You just can’t beat that!
- Begin by removing each charm from the packaging and making sure your set includes charms of different colors and finishes. Having a variety ensures you will be able to identify each person’s beverage.
- Cut a few lengths of ribbon and run it through the hang tie of the ornament.
- You can use your scissors to curl the ribbon if you wish, or just loop it into bows.
- Now, just tie the ribbon around the stem of your glass. You can do this by simply tying and knotting it, or make it easier to reuse them later by creating a loop, pulling the ornament through, and then pulling tightly.
As you can see, these mini ornaments add a pop of color and charm to the glass, plus are so practical for keeping drinks organized. This holiday season, save yourself a little cash and make your own drink charms instead! Plus, since they are so inexpensive, you can let your guests take them home as party favors!