July Fourth is right around the corner. It’s such a fun and festive time. We typically spend the entire weekend outside: parade, rodeo, swimming in the river, grilling out, hanging out with friends. It’s always a perfect weekend.
If you have time to get a little crafts before the weekend kicks off I rounded up a bunch of my favorite Fourth of July crafts and decor ideas. Some are super simple ways to decorate around the house. Others are a little more complex but would be fabulous for parties or even hostess gifts!
Looking to make you table absolutely gorgeous for the Fourth? Here are a few of my favorite table idea. The cutest are these Fourth of July Table Settings from Skip to My Lou. Aren’t they darling? They would really add some pizzaz to your table or buffet. They are simple to make and oh-so-festive!
- Fourth of July Table Settings from Skip to My Lou
- Summer Star Glasses from Create Craft Love
- Simple Patriotic Mason Jars from My Frugal Adventures
- Patio Chair Placemats from Martha Stewart
- Mason Jar Flag from It All Started with Paint
- DIY Flag Table Runner from Everyday Dishes & DIY
Looking to add a little red, white and blue to your home for the weekend? Here are some fun ideas. I love these Simple Festive Lanterns from All You Magazine. Just grab some paper and fold and cute. So simple and so festive! Instead of stringing them on a ribbon, you could affix them to twinkle lights for an added effect!
- Festive Lanterns from All You Magazine
- Burlap Flag Pillow from Simply Kierste
- Fireworks Fans from Martha Stewart
- Patriotic Star & Stripes Sign from Craftaholics Anonymous
- Twine Star Inspiration from Lowe’s
- Star Medallions from Martha Stewart
- July Fourth Star Garland from Madigan Made
I just how wreaths brighten up your door. Such a simple touch to make you look so festive. I have a bunch of cute wreath ideas for you but my favorite is this non-traditional Wooden American Flag Wreath from Meatloaf & Melodrama. Grab some lawn stakes and paint them and you have a super cute wreath or sign. How easy is this!?
- Wooden American Flag from Meatloaf & Melodrama
- Easy Patriotic Burlap Wreath from Yellow Bliss Road
- Firecracker Rag Wreath from Create Craft Love
- Wood Flag Wreath from A Diamond in the Stuff
- Fireworks Wreath from Little Miss Celebration
- Americana Door Art from Her Tool Belt
- DIY Patriotic Wreath from Blooming Homestead
:: Parade & Party
Are you hosting a party this year? Thankfully we are attending and not hosting! But if you are looking to make your party a little more festive, here are some cute ideas. I just love this Patriotic Tissue Paper Tassel Garland from Landeelu. It looks so festive! You could drape it anywhere. I also think you could do single tassels as chair back decorations!
- Patriotic Tissue Paper Tassel Garland from Landeelu
- Fourth of July Parade Wands from Eighteen 25
- Confetti Poppers from Alpha Mom
- Stars & Stripes Rag Balls from Confessions of a Plate Addict
- July Fourth Banner from Paging Supermom
So many cute ideas! Be sure you check out my Fourth of July Board on Pinterest for more Red, White and Blue. You’ll be set for the Fourth in serious style!