It’s Texas-OU Weekend and that means tailgate parties, barbecues and all kinds of fun. Here are 17 Game Day Recipes that you can use at your tailgate party this weekend.
I’ll kick it off with my favorite Gameday Recipe: Creamy Jalapeño Ranch Dip. It’s easy to make and is always a big hit at parties.
Just head over here for the instructions. Whip up a batch in 10 minutes and you’ll be the hit of the party!
And if that’s not enough, don’t miss these other 16 Game Day Recipes that will make you MVP of any party you attend.
- Cheesey Jalapenos by Coupon Closet
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by Juggling Act Mama
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings by Modern Girl Fitness
- Bootlegger Beans by The Sweet Spot
- Easy CrockPot Chicken Tacos by The Grant Life
- Easy Game Day Recipe Dill Pickle Dip by Susie QTpies Cafe
- Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Orange Aioli by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Pizza Balls by Modern Mommyhood
- Dadís Famous Chili con Queso by The Sweet Spot
- Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla by The Pinning Mama
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos by Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Chicken Ranch Burgers by Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole by Miss Information
- Monster Onion Bacon Burgers by Fantastical Sharing
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pockets by Uncommon
- Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies by Do Small Things with Love
What is your favorite Game Day Recipe? Feel free to leave the link in the comments!